What personal information do we collect?
We may collect personal information from you when you do any of the following on our website:
- Register for an account
- Sign up to receive updates from us via email or social media channels
- Use a mobile device or web browser to access our content
- Contact us via email, social media, or any similar technologies
- When you mention us on social media
How do we use your personal information?
We may collect, hold, use, and disclose information for the following purposes, and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- To provide you with our platform's core features and services
- To contact and communicate with you
- For analytics, market research, and business development, including operating and improving our website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms
- To consider your employment application
- To enable you to access and use our website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms
- To attribute any content (e.g. posts and comments) you submit that we publish on our website
We may also use your personal information to communicate with you about new products or promotions that may interest you.
How do we share your personal information?
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes. However, we may share your personal information with third-party service providers who assist us in providing our services to you.
We may also share your personal information with law enforcement or other government agencies if required to do so by law.
Your rights and choices
You have the right to access, correct, or delete the personal information that we have collected. You may also have the right to object to or restrict certain processing of your personal information.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
We take reasonable measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.