We are seeking qualified candidates that are focused on project success and exceeding customer expectations. Qualified candidates must be able to perform all duties listed below safely and follow all of the company’s safety procedures.
- Work the maritime field
- Barge rigging
- Handling and maintaining tugboat equipment
- Shifting barges
- Dropping or picking up barges
- Checking tow
- Assisting in making locks and/or bridges
- Cleaning and greasing tugboat
- Painting and repairing areas on tug
- Cleaning and organizing deck barges
- Routine housekeeping
- Mississippi River experience
- Frequently lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling up to 75 pounds of material.
- Frequently walking, stooping, kneeling, reaching, and climbing.
- Frequent use of hand tools such as power tools, circular saws, hammers, nails, and bolts.
Preference given to candidates with a minimum of 3-5 years of deckhand experience at meets or exceeds performance expectations.
What We Can Offer You
- Inclusive Medical, Dental, Vision, Accident, Disability, and Illness insurance
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account contribution of up to $1,000 per year
- 401(k) retirement savings program with a company match
- Employee Assistance Program including discounts with major vendors & products
- Mental and physical wellness programs