Coastal Engineering is a Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) with a staff of professional engineers and certified commercial divers, providing marine engineering, repair, and underwater inspection services. This is a great opportunity for a motivated self-starter to join a rapidly growing engineering / commercial diving firm.
Work will be conducted in the field, and some regional travel is to be expected.
- Responsible for the safety of each member of the dive team.
- Maintain detailed accurate paperwork; day log, dive log, hot work, confined space, etc..
- Diving on underwater repair & inspection assignments as needed.
- Ensure understanding of routine and emergency procedures.
- Oversee equipment maintenance and repairs.
Required Skills / Certifications:
- Dive Diploma from an ADCI accredited diving educational institution.
- Current dive physical.
- Current ADCI certification.
- Oxygen Provider.
- First Aid, CPR, & AED.
- Boat License a plus.
- OSHA 10- or 30-hour certificate.
- NHI Underwater Bridge Inspection Course a plus.
- Confined space certification a plus.
- Proficient with AutoCAD a plus.
Expected hours: 40 per week
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: In person