Summary Description: The basic function of a Laborer/Helper is to perform routine maintenance and various manual tasks at an industrial yard and on barges.
Company Description: Stewart Construction, LLC provides a wide variety of industrial and marine construction services, including the fabrication, assembly, installation, maintenance, and repair of docks, wharfs, pilings, dolphins, fender systems, coffer dams, intake and outtake systems, ship and barge material handling systems, and other, similar systems and structures, as well as demolition and removal services.
- 18+ years of age.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
- Reliable transportation to and from work.
- Must be able to pass a drug-screen.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation.
- Must pass be able pass a fit-for-duty examination.
- TWIC (Transportation Worker Identification Credential).
- Eligible to enroll in the DISA program.
- 1+ years of experience working on or by the water (preferably the lower Mississippi River).
- 1+ years of experience performing heavy manual labor in an industrial setting.
- 1+ years of experience performing routine maintenance on barges and similar equipment.
Benefits, Perks, and Opportunities:
- Regular, full-time employment.
- Competitive wages.
- Health insurance.
- Dental insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- 401(k) retirement plan.
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- Positive and supportive work environment.
Stewart Construction, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.