Who We Are
Bridge Marina is a place that inspires boaters of all abilities to get on the water and enjoy boating. We have a wide array of services built for boaters, including boat training, rentals, rentals with guides, boating club, sales, service, and marina experiences to make boating simple, fun, and enjoyable for our guests, and our team. Our team and company brings exceptional skills and passion on the water to provide one of the most unique and inspiring boating experiences in the industry.
Who You Are
- You love to be on the water and around boats and want to share with others.
- You are an experienced and capable boater.
- You are safety conscious and aware.
- You are welcoming, motivated, dependable, and want to help others.
- You want an active and engaging work experience.
- You want to help provide safe, fun, and memorable boating experiences for others.
What You Will Do (training Provided)
- Driver on 21-23ft triple pontoons for groups of up to nine, on Lake Hopatcong typically for 4–7-hour periods
- Promote safe and fun boating experience as driving groups on boats.
- Always maintain control, safety, and good etiquette for you and your guests.
- Help guests enjoy themselves on the water with exceptional character and hospitality.
What Skills you need:
- Safety conscious
- Exceptional boat handling skills
- Exception situational awareness
- Guest focus, customer centric, hospitable, good character
- Dependability and desire to learn and grow,
- Initiative and good work ethic
- Responsible, trustworthy,
- Positive and supportive outlook.
The Requirements For The Role
- 30 years of age
- 100+ hours of boating expereince on 21-25ft pontoons or similar
- Clean Automobile license
- NJ boat endorsement, NJ Boating Certificate or Captain credentials
- Flexible availability on weekends and holidays, as well as some weekdays
- Ability to pass a pre-employment background/drug screen.
- Basic knowledge of Lake Hopatcong
- Mechanical awareness of boats/boating
- Customer service skills and awareness
- Ability to lift 30 pounds, assist guests on boat from water or dock, strong swimming skills, ability to be in sun and warm temperatures for extended time.