Phenom Yachts is seeking for a Polish and Inspect Associate to inspect the surfaces of our yachts looking for defects in the fiberglass finish. You will polish, sand, re-coat, and re-finish the surface to perfection.
You will play a key role in:
- Inspect boat surfaces for defects such as air bubbles, cuts, cracks, chips, and thickness of fiberglass, etc.
- Use hand and power tools, sanders, and grinders to repair fiberglass surfaces
- Trim excess fiberglass from edge of boat hull
- Polish to perfection using buffers, wax, and towels
- Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas
- Additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
We're looking for someone with:
- Experience and proficiency with basic hand tools , meters, gauges, and power equipment - sanders, buffers, grinders, etc.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions
- Strong attention to detail
- Good eye sight
- Ability to bend, stoop, climb in and out of boats and stand for up to 8 hours per day
- Ability to work as a team member
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to meet Sportsman's attendance requirements
- Ability to work in fast-paced, ever changing environment
What makes Phenom an exciting place to work?
- We promote from within on a regular and consistent basis
- Every employee is offered lean manufacturing and 5s training
- Our employees are treated with respect
- We offer quarterly production bonuses
- You will learn from the best in the industry
- Great benefits including 10 days paid time off, insurance, 401k, and more!
Phenom Yachts is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.