- Provides service to marina and facility guests that meet established quality standards for all marina related operations, ensures that recognized standards are maintained, and that quality and delivery commitments are met.
- Assists Dock Supervisor in marina related duties such as securing vessels to docks, connecting and monitoring utility services (telephone, power, and water), black water pump out, waste and disposal and facility sanitation.
- Expedites all requests from vessels including escorting incoming marina guests to/from yachts, assisting with luggage, and offering information pertaining to available services and facilities of marina (provisioning, gym, pool, etc.)
- Routinely operates motor/water vehicles and other various mechanized equipment, including transporting of guests about the company vehicle/cart.
- Responsible for keeping golf carts clean and charged, where applicable.
- Provides general security and supports marina and facility security teams in their security related efforts; reports disturbances in dock area to superiors and maintains general vigilance.
- Assists Fuel Attendants when needed and ensures safe fueling procedures.
- Provide support to Management or Marina concierge as required in office and on dock.
- Maintains VHF radio and in-person communication with vessels, Marina office and marina management.
- Delivers messages, mail and packages to yachts.
- Makes arrangements, at guests' requests, such as picking up articles for laundry and/or valet service, arranging transportation and submitting, delivering and loading provisioning orders'
- Only full-time employees eligible
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekends as needed
To keep employees safe, we provide masks, gloves and handsanitizer