Chinook Landing Marina is seeking a great candidate to join our Team! We operate one of the premier marina facilities in all of Puget Sound. Our Associates help secure and protect all of the Marinas property. They also keep all of our operations and equipment in great working order. Our Team takes great pride in the exceptional care and services that they provide to all of our tenants and guests. We would love to hear from you if you have a positive attitude, great customer service skills, and flexible work hours.
- Excellent attendance
- Ensure safety and security of all marina property including buildings, docks, and parking lots; enforce and assist customers with rules and safety/security standards
- Monitor property on a continual basis and promptly investigate and report any suspicious activity; complete security logs as required
- Keep all marina property clean, in good operational working order, and properly stocked for efficient operations; includes but not limited to general cleaning, trash disposal, restrooms, parking lots, equipment, etc.
- Complete routine maintenance and repair of marina property and equipment; complete all required checklists, logs, and meter readings
- Provide all necessary customer and tenant services on all portions of the property including the office, parking lots, and dock areas
- Establish and maintain effective business relationships with all customers, tenants, MVV employees, vendors, business partners, government/regulatory entities, and community.
- Evaluate daily operations to identify opportunities for improvement
- Strictly enforce workplace safety and environmental measures; safeguard the welfare of all employees, customers, tenants, visitors, and business partners at all times. Promptly report workplace risks, incidents, injuries, and near misses.
- Maintain strict confidentiality regarding all sensitive and proprietary business information and safeguard MVV assets at all times.
- At least 18 years or older
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Ability to problem solve, effectively multi-task, and manage competing priorities to meet deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills; able to build and maintain effective business relationships
- Good time management skills and ability to work independently and effectively with minimal supervision
- Good verbal/written communication and math skills
- Able to recognize and suggest good/better equipment, supplies, opportunities, solutions, and improvements to our operations
- Able to work all standard office equipment, retail store equipment, and janitorial equipment
- Uncompromising integrity and the ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Ability to regularly work non-standard hours to accommodate business needs, including nights, weekends, and holiday
- Ability to pass Background Check
- Any related education, work experience, vocational training, or certification
- PC proficient
- Ability to operate automated POS