Colton RV is looking for an experienced Marine Sales Associate who can help launch this next step in the Colton journey. You will be a critical piece to the success of our Boat Sales experience. We pride ourselves on having a dynamic sales team and a great work environment, and we want you to join us!
At Colton RV, we exist to provide an amazing experience to our employees and customers. We thrive on being Hungry, Humble & Smart both in our actions and interactions with our co-workers, and customers alike. We know that you can do this!
Your accountabilities include:
- Directing merchandise inventory control/ordering.
- Responsible for facilitating ongoing marine product training
- Create an excellent atmosphere and buying experience for our customers.
- Create, meet, and exceed sales goals on a monthly basis.
- Establish rapport and maintain open lines of communication throughout the sales process.
- Be a liaison between the customer and all departments.
- Conduct comprehensive walk-through presentations with customers.
- Obtain contact information and maintain communication with potential buyers until their needs are met.
- Take part in our continuing education and training cycle through morning meetings and scheduled vendor training; this includes cross training - Marine to RV and vice versa.
- Attend Industry Shows, as necessary.
- Most Important - Have fun while selling dreams!
To be successful, you will need:
- Previous marine sales experience, required
- Minimum of a HS diploma; A college degree is a plus
- Clear and valid NYS driver’s license
- Excellent communication ability
- Proficient computer literacy
- Professional appearance and attitude is a must
What’s in it for you?
- Commission based with bonuses where applicable - Commission earning potential is unlimited.
- Paid Time Off
- Yearly Profit Sharing Bonus
- Employee Purchase Program
- Employee Borrow Program (Borrow a Camper and Go Camping)