The Boatyard Associate will perform a wide variety of duties including, but not limited to, assisting customers, team, and client while performing boatyard maintenance, heavy equipment operation boat launching, and other duties as assigned. The Boatyard Associate is responsible for working with the Oasis team to achieve the highest employee safety standards, customer service goals and ensure the processes of Oasis Marinas are followed for all yard functions. Boatyard job duties may include boat pulling/launching, blocking, cleaning, washing, buffing, and scraping.
- Assist in hauling, launching, and storing boats.
- Communicate with boat owners and other team members to ensure that repairs are completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment.
All other duties perform all other duties as assigned, including carrying out responsibilities, performing duties, using skills, and working in conditions necessary to perform all assigned tasks.
- Equipment operation experience (forklift, travel lift, payloader, roll-off)
- Facility maintenance or landscaping experience
- Electrical and plumbing skills
- Ability to read and interpret technical manuals and schematics.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience in a boatyard or marine environment preferred.
- Experience operating a travel lift and forklift preferred.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and experience with boat maintenance and repairs
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance for Full Time Teammates
- Paid Time Off for Full Time Teammates
- 401K plus matching for Full Time Teammates
- Great company culture with growth and upward mobility
- Company Values focused on Trust, Action, Service Growth and Purpose