Dream Yacht Worldwide is a global charter company with over 60 locations around the world and is known for the great care we take with clients and employees alike. Our US team is based in Clearwater, FL. We are continually expanding and adding locations and boats around the world.
- We’re looking for an administrative assistant who has quality communication, computer, and problem-solving skills.
- You should be highly organized, resourceful, and have the ability to multitask.
- No experience is necessary for this role.
- Handling charter after sales, such as organizing transportation, provisioning orders, etc.
- Communicating with clients regarding charters.
- Assisting with minor changes in the global reservation system.
- General office organization and filing.
- Fluent in speaking/writing Spanish and/or French a plus.
- Previous experience is a plus in yacht charter sales and/or travel and vacation planning, but not required.
- Knowledge of world geography is helpful.
- Exceptional communicator, both written and verbal. Presentation skills are a plus.
- Comfortable with MS Office, CRM & online reservations systems.
Salary and Benefits:
- This is a salaried position based on a 40-hour work week, plus a sales incentive monthly.
- Health, dental, vision insurance.
- Monthly bonus/incentive potential, 401K with matching contribution & travel benefit.