Deckhands will be assigned to accomplish all assigned training support operations safely and successfully.
- Provide basic line handling and deck seamanship duties
- Responsible for operation of support equipment required to accomplish the assigned recovery and non-recovery training operations
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Job Skills And Qualifications
- US Coast Guard (USCG) Ordinary Seaman license
- Must pass a pre-employment drug check
- Secret Clearance
- Must pass background check
Reports to: First Mate and Boat Captain
- Must possess the ability to work in any condition like bending, twisting, and standing to execute normal job duties
- May be asked to work a flexible schedule which may include holidays
- May be asked to travel for business or professional development purposes
- May be asked to work hours outside of normal business hours
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive list of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Affirmative Action/EEO Statement: Cayuse embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Cayuse, and all of its subsidiaries, are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and are an affirmative action employer .