What you will be doing:
- Prospect for Buyers from Charter and Yacht Ownership data bases.
- Position is primarily in a telemarketing environment with periodic attendance at yacht exhibitions required.
- Describe the Yacht Ownership Program and Prepare Contracts.
- Contract for Yachts- and Assist Buyers with Financing if Required.
- Follow Sales Process to conclusion preparing all Yacht Documents Bill of Sale, Organize Insurance.
- Introduce new Owner to Owner Relations Department.
What we are looking for:
- Sales Experience of High-Ticket Items- with primary compensation by way of commissions.
- Grasp of financial simulations and skill to effectively explain to prospects.
- Proficiency with CRM Data Base such as HubSpot and contractual software such as Docusign.
- Disciplined approach to prospecting and a persistent mentality to follow up due to the typical time frame from initial prospect contact to contract.
- Excellent telemarketing and face to face interaction with prospects.
- Knowledge of Yachts and Yacht systems preferred.
Working with us:
Operating across the globe including Europe, South Africa, North America and South East Asia, we’re passionate about being the best and pride ourselves on the unique and diverse range of holiday experiences we offer our customers. Our combined businesses are the world’s largest provider of specialist and experiential travel with a range of unique experiences, from private jets, polar expeditions, sailing, trekking and more.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Various employee discounts and offers
- Career progression opportunities