OVERVIEW: The Boat Washer is responsible cleaning the interior and exterior of boats and trailers.
The Yard Team Member is responsible for assisting Yard Team Leader with coordinating and maintaining an efficient flow of traffic for all departments and maintaining an organized yard with operable equipment.
- Wash, dry, vacuum and prepare boats for delivery.
- Clean and remove dust, grease and oil from exterior surfaces of in stock and customer boats and trailers.
- Cover and uncover boats as needed
- Assist with cleaning and maintenance of the dealership to ensure a professional work environment conducive to selling
- Assist with the setup of boat shows and other off-site promotional events.
- May operate tractor or forklift in yard to move boats.
- Assist with check-in procedures of new boats delivered to the dealership
- Maintain an organized and professional showroom and yard
- Operate a hydraulic jack or hoist as needed
- Perform general maintenance at facility, including small repairs, lawn maintenance and dock maintenance
- Safe operation of company vehicles, forklifts and equipment, including trailer handling
- Provide vehicle and equipment maintenance
- Assist in the delivery of product to customer whenever needed, including but not limited to delivering trailer boats, cleaning boats with appropriate products
- Assist forklift and detail teams when needed
- Assist with set up of boat shows and other on/off-site promotional events
- Other duties as assigned
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Internal/External Customer satisfaction/FANS
- Presentable and deliverable product
- Work safely at all times
- Timely and accurate completion of work
- A bility to work well with others
- Customer satisfaction and enthusiasm/FANS
- Presentable and professional yard and showroom
- Clean, safe and operable equipment
- MarineMax and its subsidiaries uses E-Verify, an Internet-based system, to confirm the eligibility of all newly hired employees to work in the United States. Learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities.