Our growing service team based in Connecticut is seeking an experienced Marine Technician to join our Naples location. The individual must have an extensive yacht and marine repair background and be able to perform mechanical, electrical and some outfitting repairs and preventative maintenance on our fleet of Hinckley power boats.
Our technicians have the opportunity to work with the Club year-round or seasonally in our Northeast and Southern harbors. Seasons run June to October in the Northeast, and November to May in our southern and Bahamas harbors.
- Travel to harbors to repair B&G fleet vessels
- Maintain a clean and tidy service support vehicle
- Maintain spare parts inventory for the service vehicle
- Answer incoming service calls
- Maintain B&G vessels to USCG T-Boat regulations
- Manage expense tracking for all Parts/Materials purchases made on Corporate CC
- Maintain a good working relationship with Captains and other support staff
- Prior experience as a Marine technician
- Marine trade school/ Engine certification
- Knowledge of Hinckley & jet drive yachts strongly preferred
- Minimum 5 years experience preferred
- Organized, self motivated individual with the ability to work independently
- Occasional weekend on-call availability
- Valid, unencumbered drivers license