We are actively seeking individuals to join our team, and we're on the lookout for someone special—a candidate with an exceptional work ethic and a drive to excel. We're not just looking for employees; we're looking for overachievers who are ready to roll up their sleeves and put in the hard work necessary to succeed. What sets this opportunity apart is that the chosen candidate will have the privilege of being personally mentored by one of the industry's most accomplished salesmen.
HUGE EARNING POTENTIAL--Salary Plus Commission
Our Annapolis area locations are authorized dealer for prestigious boat brands like Beneteau - Power & Sailboats- Gran Turismo - Swift Trawler- Flyer- Antares, Roughneck, Wellcraft and Lagoon Yacht Catamarans. Clarks Landing Boats & Yacht Sales has multiple locations in New Jersey and the Chesapeake Bay.
Clarks Landing Brokers benefit from the steady stream of leads generated by our in-house marketing dept in addition to great sales support.
Clarks Landing was a Recipient of the Beneteau Top Gun Award
- Represent Clarks Landing Yacht Sales in selling NEW and BROKERAGE vessels
- Foster relationships with new and existing customers
- Collecting information on boats for accurate and detailed listings.
- Responsible for showing boats
- Compose and handle written commutation including emails, and letters with professionalism.
- Communicate with internal departments for support (Marketing, Accounting, Closings)
- Maintain a positive and effective working relationship with all members of the company team
- Complete legal documents for listings and purchase agreements
- Manage all aspects of the sales process
- Ongoing communication with clients – buyers or sellers
- Ensure and maintain the confidentiality of all appropriate communications and documents
- Track sales activity through CRM
- Attend weekly sales meetings
- Participate in boat shows and company-sponsored events.
- 401(k) with matching
- health insurance coverage
- Dental savings plan
- paid vacation
- Scenic waterfront setting
- A family-owned business with over 40 years of history
- A non-corporate, welcoming work environment
Our company is a thriving and respected establishment deeply rooted in the boating industry. With a legacy of over 40 years, Clarks Landing takes immense pride in serving the Mid Atlantic boating community with utmost dedication and expertise.
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Driver's License (Required)