- Operating the spout and moving the barge(s) at the Bean dock while unloading bean barges.
- Operating the Bobcat inside bean barges (moving beans to spout)
- Moving and placing cables on barges
- Assisting in the loading of barges. (watching draft, catching samples, sealing doors, cleaning barges)
- PIC while loading/unloading tanker barges.
- Loading meal and pellet trucks when needed.
- Assisting with loading railcars and railroading.
- Daily inventory
- As well as other various duties and tasks that come up
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to perform physical job duties which may include bending, lifting up to 50lbs, kneeling, climbing and twisting, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Ability to work in elevated areas (4 feet and above)
- Ability to work in varied indoor and outdoor conditions which may include heat, cold, dust, loud noise, etc., with the use of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Ability to understand and communicate in English (verbal/written)
- Ability to work overtime including weekends, holidays, or different shifts with advance notice
- Ability to work around water and closed/tight spaces
- Ability to work 12h rotating shifts
- Experience operating a forklift and/or similar equipment
- High school diploma/GED or a minimum of two years equivalent work experience
- Basic use of a computer
- Basic computer experience, including proficiency in Microsoft Office