The Marina Operations Manager is responsible for coordinating day to day production activities. This position ensures compliance with Aramark and client policies, procedures, guidelines, and standards as well as all applicable government, regulatory and/or accrediting agency standards and codes.
- Implements and carries out established policies and procedures for all food and upplies purchased and received to meet established standards and achieve forecast objectives.
- Supervises completion of production records.
- Develops and conducts appropriate in-service education programs to meet requirements of regulatory agencies.
- Completes performance appraisals and recommends salary actions, as deemed, per established policy.
- Implements disciplinary actions, when needed, per established policies and procedures and standards of conduct.
- Establishes effective monitoring system to ensure purchasing compliance with Aramark and client requirements.
At Aramark, developing new skills and doing what it takes to get the job done make a positive impact for our employees and for our customers. In order to meet our commitments, job duties may change or new ones may be assigned without formal notice.
- Minimum of 3 years successful experience in related field.
- Requires a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Past experience shall be considered in lieu of educational qualification, as appropriate.
- This position requires the ability to respond effectively to changing demands and demonstrates quality management and leadership skills.
- This position requires good written and oral communication skills.