We are currently seeking to fill a Sales and Marketing Coordinator position to join our growing team in our Dania Beach corporate office.
Sales and Marketing Coordinator
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the Media, Branding and Website teams.
- Attend weekly meetings, draft and own agendas, recaps, and follow up on deliverables.
- Understand marketing metrics, KPIs and how to achieve BOs (Business Objectives)
- Work well with handling multi-channel marketing strategies
- Manage Social Media content calendars, and Ad campaigns, including posting and monitoring overall performance.
- Ideate quality content and visual ideas for each marketing channel
- Create, plan, and execute social media posts, stories, video content, and Tiktoks/Reels.
- Craft and edit copy for marketing channels (IG, FB, Tiktok, Email, SMS, Website, etc.
- Provide assistance on ad hoc projects as necessary, including administrative and research-related tasks
- Review all produced social content (TikTok, IG stories, IGTV & Reels) before going live
- Provide feedback & edits when necessary to the creative team
- Monitor the brand on social media (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube)
- Catalog and archive relevant UGC, comment on associated brands
- Stay up to date with the latest social media trends, best practices, competitive tools, and marketing products
- Facilitate roll-out of all new service/new product marketing materials
- Report all Marketing progress to the leadership team on a defined regular basis
- Must have a minimum of 3 years' work experience in a similar role.
- Detail-oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
- Strong problem solver and independent thinker
- Self-starter with the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to tactfully handle stressful and difficult situations
- Excellent verbal, communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Proactive about owning the success of all marketing channels
- Ability to multitask and deliver on deadlines
- Good with ideation and making ideas come to life
- Strong organizational, time management, collaboration, and attention to detail skills.
- Should be local to the Greater Fort Lauderdale/Miami area
- Must be able to come into the office occasionally for meetings/content creation or to attend events, tournaments, and boat shows
- Fluent in English (speak, read and write)
- Experience in the luxury yacht refits or boating industry a plus but not mandatory