Join our global team for a career filled with opportunities to solve challenges both small and large, local and global, simple and complex.
As part of a specialist cruise team, you will be offering our products and services to the Cruise segment on a global basis. From receipt of enquiry through to final delivery you will be the customer’s main point of contact, advising customers on which products to buy when, where, why, and how. Along with facilitating the cross-site movements of stock to meet demand.
This role will involve a variety of different skill sets including Customer Service, Sales, Supply Chain & Administration as you strive to provide the very best customer experience to our key customers. To be successful in this position, you will need to be flexible, a team player, and need to be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor or similar degree in business related studies or relevant work experience in either Customer Service or Supply Chain
- Fluent in English – both in writing and speaking
- Computer literate
- Solid commercial understanding and sales skills, with a professional and proactive attitude and the ability to identify and follow through on business opportunities
- Supporting and co-operating attitude: Adapts to the team and builds team spirit, listens, consults and communicates proactively and upholds ethics and values
- Excellent interacting, networking and communicating skills: Establishes good relationships with customers and colleagues
- Excellent organizing and executing skills: Deliver quality customer service by planning ahead, working in a systematic and organized way and by following directions and procedures while focusing on customer satisfaction
- Solution oriented and able to adapt and respond to change: Quickly adapts to changing circumstances, accepts new ideas and change initiatives and makes an effort to find an appropriate solution to any issue in cooperation with other internal functions
- Shows respect and sensitivity towards cultural and religious difference
- Excellent telephone sales skills
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Ability to communicate on all levels
- Enthusiasm for learning
- Interest/experience in the shipping industry and marine products
- Logistics experience