Crystal Cruises is seeking highly motivated and experienced candidates to join our Consumer Sales Team. You will join a high-performance team generating revenue by closing cruise sales from past guests and other sources. We are searching for sales professionals who are confident, positive, passionate, and looking for a new challenge in the luxury travel industry.
This role is an outbound sales role, where you are proactively phoning out to new enquiries and past guests - must work out of the Aventura office. Crystal does not relocate or sponsor applicants.
Essential Job Duties
- Meet or exceed established Crystal Cruises Sales & Service standards.
- Identify sales opportunities and close sales over the phone.
- Building long-term relationships with luxury cruise customers.
- Ensure booking details are complete and accurate in accordance with department guidelines; properly notating all bookings ensuring 100% precision on every call.
- Acquire and maintain in-depth industry and Crystal Cruises knowledge to articulate cruise product features, benefits, pricing and make recommendations to include promotions, itineraries, onboard credits.
- Attending and actively participating in team meetings and training to ensure use of appropriate sales techniques and use of accurate information communicated to potential guests.
- Provide information to assist guests about Crystal Cruises ships, destinations, itineraries, and policies.
- Meet or exceed established sales goals and conversion standards selling cruises to worldwide destinations along with optional programs such as air, land, hotels.
- Sell Crystal Cruises utilizing knowledge of product features, benefits, and pricing. Make recommendations to include promotions, itineraries, and auxiliary products such as suite upgrades, travel protection, special requests.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including professional telephone etiquette, English and any other additional language is a bonus.
- The ability to handle guest issues and overcome objections.
- Establish quality customer relationships by delivering superior customer service, establishing rapport, identifying, and meeting customer needs and expectations.
- Meeting or exceeding customer booking and revenue goals and properly following up with guests and completing tasks in a CRM within guidelines.
- Maximize conversions by urgently following up with web requests or assigned leads. Completing all profile and itinerary information and following up within expected timeframe
- Assist guests in resolving minor problems pertaining to new and existing bookings.
- Promoting sales to consumers by acting on leads to identify travel needs, present/explain Crystal Cruises’ products and make travel recommendations.
- Providing seamless cruise and customer service experience, from the initial sales call to confirming the reservation/booking and facilitating the flow of information.
- Collaborate with all other internal departments to facilitate booking process and sales; communicate cruise related requests to the appropriate department.
- Follow accurate policies and procedures advising visa & vaccine requirements.
- Make recommendations for process, procedure, and technological improvements.
- Adhere to assigned schedule.
- Sales projects as determined by management.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Functions, duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Works in a typical office environment with quiet-to-moderate noise generated by computer printer, fax machine and light traffic.
Requires sitting, standing, walking, bending, and reaching. May require lifting or pushing up to 25 pounds. Requires manual dexterity sufficient to operate standard office machines such as computers, fax machines, calculators, the telephone, and other office equipment.
Expected Hours of Work
Working from Monday – Friday including weekends as needed. Occasional need for Overtime may be required.
Education: College degree preferred.
Experience: 2 years’ sales and luxury customer service experience is required. Experience including telephone sales with luxury consumer products is preferred.
- Ability to quickly learn and maintain current knowledge of Crystal Cruises’ products and services.
- Ability to work well and maintain professional composure while under stress and pressure.
- Possess a strong drive and high energy to reach and exceed specified sales goals.
- Interpersonal skills to work effectively in a team-based environment.
- Strong customer service skills to create a positive guest experience.
- Must be able to multi-task and work in a high energy sales and service environment that is goal/quota driven.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, CRM software, and experience with travel reservations systems is a plus.