We are seeking a highly organized Operations Assistant to support our leadership team with general day-to-day business and operational tasks. In this role, you will work with the FinOps, Engineering and HR teams to keep our office and shop running smoothly. The successful candidate will be a self-starter who is well-versed in internal operations. We promote a hard-working, high reward environment with tremendous opportunities for advancement within the company as we continue a period of hyper-growth. As a part of this role, you will have visibility into the other projects in development at the company and will regularly engage with the executives and founders on the progress of your work.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Assist the FinOps team with weekly timesheet and timeclock tracking to ensure payroll processes are accurate and timely.
- Assist FinOps team with accounts payable, accounts receivable, IT onboarding and other related functions.
- Assist the Director of Talent with recruitment and onboarding processes.
- Take inventory and order office and food supplies as needed.
- Serve as company point of contact for vendors and service providers.
- Updating company calendars and organizational charts.
- Analyze operations efficiency and forward suggestions for improvement to the leadership team.
- Assist the co-founders with travel arrangements for company purposes.
- Assist with other functions and duties related to the company’s operations as needed.
Qualifications & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Superb organizational and time management abilities.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications. Intermediate skills level in Microsoft Excel a plus.