Come and join the best boating club in the business – Your Boat Club!
Your Boat Club is hiring an Assistant Location Manager to oversee our rental and dock facilities and operations at our Pokegama — Pine City location at The Floppy Crappie Lakeside Pub & Arcade. This is our off-season, so the position would start in late April or early May!
The assistant manager will assist in day-to-day operations regarding members, rentals, docks, and transient slips, as well as staffing, training, and scheduling of dockhands. The ideal candidate will provide excellent customer service to enable our customers to enjoy the best boating experience in the area.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assisting in leading a team of employees in providing excellent customer service.
- Adhering to and enforcing safety regulations, rules, and boating/water regulations.
- Keeping boats clean and maintained according to company standards.
- Assisting members and renters throughout the boating experience, including helping in/out of the boat and loading and unloading the vessel.
- Rental and Member check-in/out processing, including gassing and checking for damages.
- Assist with scheduling the dock staff for your location.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- 1-3 years of boating and/or marina management.
- 1-3 years of staff management, including hiring and training.
- Knowledge of the area/body of water is a plus, though not required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage downtime duties.