Responsibilities: Execute mechanical, life support systems, and hydraulic maintenance on subsea systems and equipment. Ensure readiness to meet US Government requirements.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent. Technical Associates Degree or tech trade school preferred.
- Experience: Minimum two years of formal training or four years of on-scene experience in maintaining hydraulic, life support, and mechanical systems.
- Skills: Interpretation of complex schematics, proficiency in hydraulic system operation/repair, use of test equipment, and common tools.
- Clearance: Current SECRET clearance or ability to obtain one. Must be a U.S. citizen with a valid U.S. passport.
- Experience with Deep Submergence Systems and/or Diving and Manned Hyperbaric Systems.
- Troubleshooting to the component level.
- Familiarity with MIL-STD-1330 and/or MIL-STD-1622 cleaning and testing standards.
- Certification as an Oxygen Clean Worker or equivalent.
- Knowledge of shipboard and subsea systems (Diving/ROVs/AUVs).
- Medium work, occasional lifting of 20-50 pounds, work in confined spaces.
- Frequent climbing, standing, balancing, and use of PPE.
- Constant wear of PPE for body, vision, and hearing protection.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
- All qualified candidates will receive consideration without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or other non-merit factors.