Private yacht based in Fort Myers is seeking a part-time STEWARDESS to work on the yacht for weekend trips around SW Florida.
Part time hours are on weekends when a trip is planned. MUST BE AVAILABLE ANYTIME, ANY WEEKEND FOR TRIPS.
This is not a liveaboard position. Must have home in SW FL. You will stay aboard yacht on trips.
Trips are usually long weekends to locations on Florida's west coast from Naples to St Petersburg, including Captiva, Boca Grande, Useppa, Sarasota, etc.
Candidate must have customer service experience in high end restaurants, hotels, etc. Bartending experience is a plus but not required.
Jobs consists of serving food and drinks to guests on the yacht as well as cleaning, laundry, etc. and general upkeep of the yacht.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all guests on board
- Ensure the safety and well-being of guests during the trip
- Assist passengers with luggage while boarding and disembarking the yacht
- Serve meals, snacks, and beverages to guests
- Assist in kitchen as needed
- Respond to guests inquiries and address any concerns or issues
- Follow all safety procedures and protocols as directed by the yacht
- High school diploma or equivalent- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills- Ability to remain calm and composed in stressful situations- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills- Ability to work well in a team environment- Flexibility to work irregular hours, including weekends and holidays- Physical fitness and stamina to perform duties such as lifting heavy objects and standing for extended periods of time- Previous experience in customer service or hospitality is preferred, but not required
- Must live in the Fort Myers/Cape Coral area
- Must speak English
- Must be professional in appearance, with no visible tattoos.
- Smoking or drinking by the crew is not permitted on the boat
- Must have a clean background and pass a drug test
Expected hours: 40 – 55 per week
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Can you pass a drug test?
- Do you have a clean background?
- hospitality: 3 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Willingness to travel: