With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful career!
ELS is hiring for the position of General Marina Manager in Lantana, FL
What you'll do:
The General Marina Manager is responsible the resources and assets of the property, including staff, buildings and more.
Your job will include:
- Provide exceptional customer service to ensure an excellent experience for our guests and residents.
- Ensure that the property is clean and attractive in order to maximize occupancy.
- Manage seasonal sales staff.
- Recruit, onboard and train top quality employees.
- Engage guests and residents with daily, weekly and monthly activities and events.
- Partner with the marketing team to attract new residents and guests.
- Prepare, analyze and manage the operational budget of the property and improve profitability.
Experience & skills you need:
- Bachelor’s degree, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of resort or property management experience, preferably in a marina setting or Property management.
- Experience working in an ancillary business, such as a golf course, restaurant and/or rental unit complex also helpful.
- Experience managing a team of at least 50 employees.
- Sales and/or marketing experience preferred.
- Ability to produce financials and budgets, control expenses and identify opportunities to drive revenues.
- Understanding of the complex operational responsibilities associated with this role.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and other web-based applications, including financial systems.
- Valid driver’s license, good driving record and current auto insurance.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person