Hunter van Tricht
PWC Instructor, Tender driver with PBL2, Radar, VHF Radio, PADI Advanced Diver
• Superstructure polishing,
• Stainless steel polishing, wet and dry
• Teak deck restoration (Caulking repair) and cleaning
• Line handling,
• Night watch while under way and anchor watch
• Basic Navigation,
• Passage planning,
• Assist with Anchoring procedures
• Tender operations and cleaning.
• Diesel engine checks
• Sail Trimming and helming
Licenses / Certificates:
STCW including PDSD
RYA Tender License
RYA PWC Instructor
RYA Dayskipper Shorebased theory
RYA VHF SRC (GMDSS)
RYA Diesel Engine
PADI Advanced Diver
Years Of Experience: 6 months
especially good with line handling on deck, wash downs and deck operations.
I am neat and physically strong.
Having a very positive personality helps to get along with almost anyone and I work well in a team setting and I interact with respect.
I would like to progress and a permanent role on a MY or SY with the opportunity to learn and grow is very important to me. Obtaining my Yachtmaster and AEC qualifications is my next objective.
I am a good all rounder and happy to assist in any department.
Longevity is important to me so a permanent position would be ideal.